We are currently looking for exceptional people to help us grow the company. We're not only looking for the right mix of skills and experience, but also for people whose outlook and spirit fits our team's.
- ...like driving holidays? It is helpful (though not essential) if you are a proficient driver.
- ...enjoy adventure and making new discoveries, as well as the idea of sharing those adventures and discoveries with others? Making travel enjoyable for others is not the same thing as enjoying travel yourself.
- ...appreciate and seek out authentic experiences and genuine interactions, wherever you are? Our team members are respectful of others, open and honest.
- ...have a good command of English and Mandarin? Additional languages (especially Cantonese and German) are helpful too.
- ...caring and thoughtful? In working with both our guests and our destination communities, we strive to be humble and tactful, as well as sensitive to how our behaviour impacts others.
- ...full of enthusiasm for what we do? It’s infectious, you know! Our team members are committed to and engaged by what On the Road Experiences does.
- ...open and flexible in trying new things? In a small company like ours, roles and expectations may shift – there’s no such thing as being able to say "that’s not my job".
If you think all this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you. At the moment, we have the following openings:
Please submit your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted